Best Gynecologist in Tirunelveli for Uterus Problems
Uterine disorders are conditions that affect the uterus or some other part of the reproductive system.
Uterine fibroids, endometriosis, adenomyosis and uterine prolapse are all common uterine issues.
Doctor will take a detailed medical and family history before diagnosing a uterine condition. To search for any anomalies, a vaginal exam may be performed. To help identify the cause of the uterine problem, doctor may recommend some laboratory tests, such as a PAP smear test. Imaging tests including Ultrasound and MRIs can be ordered.
Some common symptoms of uterine problems include:
- Pelvic, lower abdominal, or rectal discomfort
- Increased urination and menstrual cramping
- During intercourse, there is pain.
- Bleeding during a sexual encounter
- Menstruation that lasts a long time
- Swelling in the abdomen
- Constipation is a condition that causes pain during bowel movements.
- Bladder infections that recur
- Vaginal discharge
- Inflammation of the uterus
- Menstrual cycle irregularity
- Vaginal bleeding that is unusual or excessive
Chat with A Professional 24/7
Can I Talk to a Doctor Online?
Yes, you can speak to a doctor online.
Our doctors can answer your medical questions, make a professional diagnosis and prescribe medicationsm.
1st Floor, Mubarak Plaza, BBC Colony, South By Pass Road, Tirunelveli – 627 005.
Monday to Saturday : 9am – 9pm
Sunday : 10am – 9pm
Phone : (+91) 98949 37345