Best Gynecologist in Tirunelveli for Menorrhagia
Heavy or prolonged vaginal bleeding with menstrual cycle.
Menorrhagia is the medical term for abnormally intense or prolonged menstrual bleeding. While heavy menstrual bleeding is a common concern, most women do not lose enough blood to be classified as menorrhagia.
Menorrhagia is a disorder in which a woman’s cycle lasts longer than seven days. It may also be very heavy bleeding.
When you have menorrhagia, you can’t do your normal things during your cycle because you’re losing too much blood and cramping.
If you have any of the following signs, you might have menorrhagia:
- Have a menstrual flow that lasts several hours and soaks into one or more pads or tampons every hour.
- To control your menstrual flow, you’ll need to use two pads.
- Changing pads or tampons in the middle of the night is necessary.
- Have a menstrual cycle that lasts longer than 7 days.
- Have clots the size of a quarter or greater in your menstrual flow.
- Have a strong menstrual flow that prevents you from doing things you normally would.
- During your periods, you have intense pain in the lower part of your stomach.
- Are you tired, drained of energy, or short of breath?
Consult your doctor if you fear your cycle because of heavy menstrual bleeding. Menorrhagia can be handled in many ways.
Chat with A Professional 24/7
Can I Talk to a Doctor Online?
Yes, you can speak to a doctor online.
Our doctors can answer your medical questions, make a professional diagnosis and prescribe medicationsm.
1st Floor, Mubarak Plaza, BBC Colony, South By Pass Road, Tirunelveli – 627 005.
Monday to Saturday : 9am – 9pm
Sunday : 10am – 9pm
Phone : (+91) 98949 37345