Best Gynecologist in Tirunelveli for Adenomyosis
Women with Adenomyosis are at an increased risk of Anemia.
Adenomyosis is a condition in which the endometrial tissue that lines the uterus expands into the muscular wall of the uterus.
During – menstrual cycle, the displaced tissue thickens, degrades, and bleeds normally. The uterus will enlarge, resulting in painful, heavy periods.
Adenomyosis is a disease that affects a lot of people. It is most often diagnosed in women in their forties and fifties, as well as women who have had children. Adenomyosis can also be a concern for women who have had previous uterine surgery, according to some reports.
Adenomyosis can often go unnoticed or cause only minor discomfort.
Adenomyosis, on the other hand, may result in :
- Menstrual bleeding that is heavy or lasts a long time
- During menstruation, severe cramping or sharp, knifelike pelvic pain (dysmenorrhea)
- Pelvic pain that persists
- Excruciating intercourse (dyspareunia)
- The uterus may expand. You may feel tenderness or discomfort in your lower abdomen, even though you don’t know if your uterus is larger.
Chat with A Professional 24/7
Can I Talk to a Doctor Online?
Yes, you can speak to a doctor online.
Our doctors can answer your medical questions, make a professional diagnosis and prescribe medicationsm.
1st Floor, Mubarak Plaza, BBC Colony, South By Pass Road, Tirunelveli – 627 005.
Monday to Saturday : 9am – 9pm
Sunday : 10am – 9pm
Phone : (+91) 98949 37345