Best Gynecologist in Tirunelveli for Caesarean Delivery
Caesarean delivery or C-section, is the surgical procedure by which a baby is delivered, often performed because vaginal delivery would put the baby or mother at risk
An incision is made in the mother’s belly, and another is made in the uterus. Cesarean deliveries are normally prevented before 39 weeks of pregnancy for the infant to grow properly in the womb. However, complications do occur sometimes, and caesarean delivery is necessary before 39 weeks.
Why a cesarean delivery is done:
When pregnancy complications make conventional vaginal birth difficult or dangerous to the mother or infant, a caesarean delivery is usually performed.
Reasons for cesarean delivery include:
- Baby’s head is too large for the birth canal
- Baby is coming out feet first (breech birth)
- The baby is born shoulder first (transverse labour)
- Complications with the placenta, such as placental abruption or placenta previa
- Concerns with the umbilical cord
- Decreased oxygen supply to the infant
- Stalled delivery
- Mother’s health issues, such as high blood pressure or unstable heart disease
- Mother has active genital herpes that could be transmitted to the baby
- Previous caesarean delivery
Chat with A Professional 24/7
Can I Talk to a Doctor Online?
Yes, you can speak to a doctor online.
Our doctors can answer your medical questions, make a professional diagnosis and prescribe medicationsm.
1st Floor, Mubarak Plaza, BBC Colony, South By Pass Road, Tirunelveli – 627 005.
Monday to Saturday : 9am – 9pm
Sunday : 10am – 9pm
Phone : (+91) 98949 37345